Bring your driving skills up a few notches by learning Tactical Driving: how to control your car under extreme conditions.
The course covers:
- A full assessment of the safety state of your car, driving routine and driving position
- Forward and rear driving skills
- Quick stops
- Quick turns
- Assessing a dangerous situation and making the right decision
- Deal with blockades, riots, stone-throwing, and Molotov cocktails and other surprises
- Drive under stress and escape
- Rescue of a trapped driver or passenger.
What do you do if you’re driving and find yourself under attack?
The Self-Defense Driving course addresses how to react in threatening situations, how to extract yourself from the situation and how to remove an injured passenger from a
For licensed gun holders there is also the option to learn how to use a weapon from a vehicle as driver or passenger.