Bring your driving skills up a few notches by learning Tactical Driving: how to control your car under extreme conditions. The Self-Defense Driving Course addresses how to react in threatenting situations, how to extract yourself from the situation, and how to remove an injured passenger from a vehicle.
The course covers:
- A full assessment of the safety state of your car, driving routine and driving position
- Forward and reverse driving skills
- Quick stops and turns
- Assessing a dangerous situation and making the right decision
- Dealing with blockades, riots, stone-throwing, Molotov cocktails and other surprises
- Driving under stress to escape
- Rescue of a trapped driver or passenger.
For licensed gun holders there is also the option to learn how to use a weapon from a vehicle as driver or passenger.